Monday, February 8, 2010

Best Running Shoes High Arches Narrow Feet What Running Shoes Should I Buy?

What running shoes should I buy? - best running shoes high arches narrow feet

Supination and I have a high arch. I am overweight and I have narrow feet. Guessed it) The outside of the calves are sore when I walk (rails. How do you think of Nike Shox? Is that good or is it from propaganda? I am not a candidate in the distance, just to bring my 1.5 miles to 12.30 clock for a fitness test on a course. Thank you.

3 comments:

centralx... said...

Probobly a complete plan something special or expensive shoes. Some good brands are streams, New Balance and ASIC. My favorite is the river, because they are very comfortable and have great support and stability.

Nathan S said...

Go easy, probably a shoe gel is broad with a wide heel.

irishrun... said...

Nike Shox are just propaganda, really are more likely to injury, because in reality, such as walking in high heels cause. go to the store, specializing in athletics, if you can and correct for a pair of shoes that you get fitted suits

Post a Comment