Friday, February 5, 2010

Healthy Foods Magazine How Can I Lose Weight When I Have No Access To Healthy Food?

How can i lose weight when i have no access to healthy food? - healthy foods magazine

I am a girl of 20 years (215.6 kilograms in weight and a height of 5'6 "). I wanted to watch my diet, not so much for beauty care. I always read a health magazine or surf the Internet, etc ., etc., but that does not help, because: recommended 1) Health Food For example, all oats, food, s Salads foreigners, even if they are present in the supermarkets on the ground were the centers only in major cities, there are also 2) was not cheap, and 3) I do not know how to replace it with local fruits or vegetables, they do not know how many calories of everything, what are edible. I currently live in Malaysia. I also have access to security because not possible in our room on the campus and food will be sold to cook in fat and calories. I also intend to do is exercise. my only source of exercise there right now who can go there on foot Classes including climbing on a large scale. I am very embarrassed to see how all your heart and can not swim. I do not want a quick result. I want my problem solved and eat wDApt my power play opportunities.

7 comments:

Tmv said...

Even if yuou acess, healthy food was too expensive. Seriously! I understand the shame at what this year, but if you can not swim, but it seems like you are ready to jump into the water to the best you can do water aerobics. I know that I think you need to know what move you do not, however, is her arms, legs, walking in water up to his neck, of course, a great tool for presenting to lose. You know you've had done a good job than you out of the water and / or the next morning. 15 min. all! Drinking water also. Only a small portion of food. You know how a meal is laid out on the edge? Do not fill your plate to take his design of an inch. I know it sounds funny, but I'm overwieght. I am not obey me and never dieted or had, but I'm 30 slide, swimming and water areobics have no life, 3 kids and I did not win a book in 8 years. This work is! Goodluck!

love2sho... said...

Try weighdown you feed. There are no special foods to buy and the amount of calories.

markos m said...

Because they lack access to healthy food to eat, what you eat now, but half the usual amount. Gradually you lose lose weight.

RiRi said...

the amount of food you eat.

Stimpson J. Cat said...

There are vendors who sell fruit?

LadyMagi... said...

I can give you some ideas for healthy foods that you do not spend up to $ boocoo, and you do not have to cook (so secure your room) I do not know what is available in Malaysia, but I hope it helps
* The key is to eat healthy, eat but not too much. You can eat 4-5 times a day, if you have small amounts of things to eat well and drink lots of water, and you'll realize that * quickly fill with time

Lettuce, tomatoes, vegetables, salads you want, olive oil and vinegar (salad of things from a big breakfast)
rich fruit snacks or granola bars or carrot sticks
Tuna and crackers (great weight loss)
Instant Oatmeal (hot water), 2 g fat per serving
Popcorn

leave when the food, the order of the fish. It is very healthy and can in different ways, depending on your tastes (salmon, tuna, trout, prepared etc. ..) Most of the seafood, is can (too big but a bit expensive).
Even mixed with olive oil, pasta, tomatoes, mushrooms, vegetables, others, maybe a little chicken or grilled shrimp
If you eatChicken, eat cooked (not fried), salads, grilled chicken sandwiches, grilled chicken, small pieces of chicken on tortillas or mixed with pasta, etc. .. Eat fruit and vegetables and fruits, too!

as far as movement, sits in his room before bed each night. first 15, then work your way up to 30 per night. If necessary, sleeping, waiting for the housemates, they crawl on the floor and knees. Do what you can practice quietly.
Good luck! Do not lose patience. It takes time! Blessed be!

E Rock said...

You do not buy expensive things. Use your local courts avilable. Check www.thedailyplate.com We have a list of data for all nutrients in a food, you can see that a banana, a lie to think, to shake a milk chocolate. IT'S FREE!

Post a Comment