Monday, February 1, 2010

Can I Bake Cookies In My Toaster Oven How To Make Cookies With Toaster Oven?

How to make cookies with toaster oven? - can i bake cookies in my toaster oven

Hey guys, I'm from China and the majority of cases, you no cooking here. But recently someone gave me a toaster, oven (and what sucks is that you can not the weather, only a timer control on it ...) and so far I n "I have some brownies cuz I have a brownie mix from a friend. I have absolutely no idea about the cooking, but I want to learn because my BF in the United States, and I want to cook something that surprises ...!: D is estimated some simple recipes! Thank you soooo much!: P

Belinda

1 comments:

Brent C said...

Maybe you can temperature, so that the door a little and let some heat out. You can use the paper to turn off the hot cookies.

Post a Comment