Saturday, February 20, 2010

Radar Parts Of Ship Diagram Does NASA Need Some Local Competition..?

Does NASA need some local competition..? - radar parts of ship diagram

As in any business, organization or whatever it also makes spaceships, but maybe I could do better, faster, then NASA would have to intervene and stop billions of dollars for nothing. . I see a ship, not Mars, but they have on Mars, turn 90 degrees and go through it .. and see where it goes .. Contact, you might want some candy radar and radio .. and even weapons .. I am talking about. . I can not believe they do not make multiple trips to the moon (at least) and will supply and labor and spare parts and construction materials and workers as robots in car manufacturing plants to build a home base on the Moon or Mars, or elsewhere. . Mole inside, so it would be normal, but when they were on the moo. n. I do not know what my question was .. oh ya, NASA has some local competition? .. I think that accelerate progress in aerospace technology, travel, etc..

begin to respond .. ... .. ... .. now ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment