Friday, February 19, 2010

What Kind Of Doctor Fixes Acne How Do I Fix My Severely Bad Acne?

How do I fix my severely bad acne? - what kind of doctor fixes acne

Hello to all! My name is Ashley and I am a girl of sixteen. Since I am in the 4th Year, I suffered from acne am absolutely terrible, and frankly, was the worst experience of my life. I have almost everything from the treatment against the type Clearasil and others. Proactiv also attended the 8th Year after year and it has worked very well. I was so happy and thought he had found a miracle cure. But suddenly stopped working and started to break formidable again, so I went into the Surge Proactiv, but it worked only a few months later, it stopped working. I went to about 4 different dermatologists in the hope it might help me with my acne problem, but give me the drugs do not work. Apart from aDoctor who visited recently told me that I should go on a pill called Accutane for 5 months and supposedly clear my acne for the rest of my life! Now I've never heard of this pill, and it seems too good to be true. So I was wondering if anyone has used and whether it really works. Then I heard that your liver, which is a bit scary to influence, so I'm not sure what you think? But unfortunately, even if I am on this pill, I can only come in March, because I am not a nose correction in December, and since the pill can affect the healing of the body, I should wait 3 months after my surgery to her go. So in March, have something to keep my face clear, and I wonder if anyone can find an idea? II'm so desperate and have consulted! I am currently using Proactiv again because I'm so desperate, but not working and my face is a mess: (and give me some advice because I am in my third year at the school, and I am so sick of this terrible business Acne ! Thank you all very much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To keep antibiotics (usually not less than tetracycline or erythromycin, oral or topical), the inflammation of acne control, blocking the growth of bacteria thesis.

Anonymous said...

So we are in the same boat.
Iv tried everything! Nothing seems to help, I went to the dermo. She gave me a certain substance called rtreatna like it or somthing ..
What is my face and I no longer went horriable. He also said that Accutane is the only one yet to prove that. But there were also many side effects that have not yet want to .. I went back to using Proactiv again .. He worked for about a month and then stopped for me .. Then I started with a bar salaysilic acid, sulfuric acid is not always cash. Startt help with alocholon I did not clean my face with a cotton swab. My mother had read in a magazine that was the consumption of tomatoes every day well. Even if you are a tomato in the face for 10 minutes was able to take over a piece and rub everything you said face, it was really good BC, the fattyTomato Supposte she had to do each week .. I herd in the project. About proactiv extra strength, I just in the mail today so Im gonna try. Have you tried the extra comfort?

Even if you do a warm compress on the face is twice Aday Supposte to be good ..
I hope that helped ..

Post a Comment