Friday, January 8, 2010

Chao Phraya River Cruise How Much Is A Bangkok Tour Per Head When Going To Any Of These Places?

How much is a bangkok tour per head when going to any of these places? - chao phraya river cruise

I would like to take tours of the city of Bangkok, while I'm there, but I'm not sure where you book these trips and how much it would cost. I have learned that it be much cheaper if you booked for these trips when I'm in Bangkok, compared to the pre-arranged through the Internet, even before I arrived. I'm not sure if this is true. any help, I need / guidance facilities in Bangkok. please?

I want to take me to places such as:

1. Floating Market and Rose Garden

2. Ayuthaya

3. Chao Phraya River or a cruise with dinner

but I can not go to a place in the timetable is tight. Where do I find? I have just want to have fun with my family, and tourism. and would not be much of a nuisance when it began to rain.

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment