Monday, January 18, 2010

Sonic Dvd Player I Can Burn Movies To Dvd, They Will Play Great On Computer, But I Cannot Play Them On Player In House. ?

I can burn movies to dvd, they will play great on computer, but i cannot play them on player in house. ? - sonic dvd player

I record music on a CD is great. You can also burn DVD movies, but I can play my compyrt om, is not on the homepage of the player or play elsewhere. DVD format and is compatible, even if it does, but still without result. I have Windows music player, DVD and Sonic Sonic DLA. Thank you.

2 comments:

jason b said...

You need to try another disc format. Most DVD players these days, a variety of formats, so that each format DVD recorder that applications or R +. However, there are companies that are still players that play DVD + R or-R.

From I search for my clients has shown that the DVD-R has a better chance in any DVD player to work 90 -95% chance. DVD + R 85% -90%. However, they used them to help you. Check the disc format used, and switch to a different format, so if you use a DVD-R to switch to DVD + R, or vice versa. If this is the first model niether work to clean the lens and if you have not already read this after buying another DVD player. might be useful to the media and sometimes just a cool disc, some companies change is incompatible with the player in your folder.

Verbatim DVD gave me the best results.

Some DVD players do not support reading DVD + RW or DVD-RW rewritable. So you try to write, if the equivalent of one and see how it goes.

Do not forget to say to all of SonicDVD-Video, if you can. I am not familiar with their properties, but as a rule, you must tell the DVD burning software that makes video (unless it is a special application that only DVD-Video, but logical). Some players show thin slices that are not the right information structure, but some common.

EDIT: The computer uses a software-based DVD player. DVD-Writer/or your ROM can play both + R / W and R / W DVD has been made to do so. It can also ignore the structural problems at once.

kimberly... said...

Try other a DVD. I had problems with Memorex and now only the Staples brand

Post a Comment