Saturday, January 30, 2010

Should I Go To Doctor For Bloody Stools Should I Go See A Doctor For Bloody Stools?

Should I go see a doctor for bloody stools? - should i go to doctor for bloody stools

When I was in college, I had some bleeding when you use the bathroom. I am now 16 and still happens to me. I know I have hemorrhoids and constipation often ... But could it be otherwise? The red blood in the stool are usually red, but not brilliant. Should I see a doctor? If so, what kind of doctor should I? I have no experience to make appointments with doctors and go to the doctor's little ... I'm really scared that I might have cancer.

5 comments:

d. said...

Do not panic. Sounds like hemorrhoids are worse. Go to your doctor and let them deal if you need a gastroenterologist, if they think they need. In the meantime, go to the pharmacy and ask AA stool softener (not a laxative, but "hydrate" the chair and the facilitation of the passage.) Upon arrival you can ask your family doctor to ensure also that at the pin or other parasites. They can cause itching, blood in the stool and severe. And purify tissue using tissue or a part of the preparation H wipes. It is basically like baby wipes moistened with witch hazel instead of water.

mamabear... said...

Blood in the stool is not normal. You can hemorrhoids, in the event that you consider a stool softener to. Make an appointment with your doctor to make sure it's nothing. I doubt that you have cancer, at his age, but it is better to be safe.

Case said...

Unless the chair is black and has no other symptoms, should not be a big problem.

Rolzie said...

Perhaps you have been drinking cherry juice a lot, it is better to consult a doctor.

MMA Guru said...

Because in your old age? I want to go see a doctor to be sure. It can not hurt.

Post a Comment