Monday, January 25, 2010

One Piece Hot Gallery How Do I Keep Tights From Falling Down?

How do I keep tights from falling down? - one piece hot gallery

Back story:

I have recently moved to Anchorage, AK. Portland, Or I have never been so important for winter clothes, then close to the parts that we have some new parts (sailing and others) keep warm this summer coat. A new staple in my wardrobe has become critical in close contact. Wore skirts all the time. I work in an art gallery, so that what is expected (like the pants of hatred).

Dilemma:
I bought several pairs of different mesh sizes and nobody seems to remain. Everyone wants to move to the floor. So I'm stuck in constant Switch. It is a problem because it is both attractive and unprofessional in a gallery because I can not walk a block without behind a bush or something I can hide my socks are not completely extinguished.

I wear tights under my skirt. I am passionate, but I'll freeze without it. I am a lady plus size (20-22 pants) and have tried different brands and sizes (sizes18-26), but there seems no difference in the movement.

So, if anyone suggestions, either for a brand / size / type restrictions that contribute to the stay or a way / something for my better half and I have always tried to fall?

I think my last so any help would be great.

Thank you!

5 comments:

BeccaLu said...

I hate socks and tights, as always a problem! I went to a belt or stockings and garter. When I brrr in Anchorage (!) I think the average weight of the winter or leggings. But it's just me. BTW, I hate even more pants and skirts and dresses.

Julies whisper wars. said...

Place a pair of underwear, then middle, then put another pair of underwear.

Works for me!

Heather said...

We will try in any case, Love colors. I'm obsessed with tights and my colleagues, they all have. Never fall on me and are super comfortable. Truly sustainable. Plus they sell all their orders in a ton of colors so you can a couple who have a fit for every team. I love it! This is a really awesome tank. I promise you will not regret buying them.

Heather said...

We will try in any case, Love colors. I'm obsessed with tights and my colleagues, they all have. Never fall on me and are super comfortable. Truly sustainable. Plus they sell all their orders in a ton of colors so you can a couple who have a fit for every team. I love it! This is a really awesome tank. I promise you will not regret buying them.

dougaa said...

The usual mesh slip for a reason, because they are too small. Size charts are only approximations. If not already done so, try larger sizes until you are sure you have a size that is too big, try. Even half of the microfiber, which is more resilient and more likely to try to be good. If you still do not shave your legs because you wear pantyhose, shaving help them to stay. If nothing works, maybe you could do a grill over it as a dancer. When sold through a size, even with the mesh www.comfilon.com people and are of high quality.

Post a Comment