Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why Is Things So Expensive Why Do Different Businesses Price Things Extremely Expensive And Then Expect For You To Pay For Them?

Why do different businesses price things extremely expensive and then expect for you to pay for them? - why is things so expensive

If I'm an entrepreneur to be a specific company, if the prices of certain products, and when I looked into the company, which has actually been there, things that I'm exaggerating? Once I have ordered a product and was not told about things, including, but now it took my money, I'm sweating, but the people I sold to some of their brothers and sisters in the church context, I, if it is, then Christ not have?

6 comments:

Knowledg... said...

I think these companies have a big ego, and who are anxious to take the money in my pocket, I'm an entrepreneur, but I do not think that one would get my company to pay for anything l "extreme. This is unfair, entrepreneurs with lying, not those who are in business not Jesus in your company! That's great if you do not continue to do so, people who sold you the product. Once I bought a similar product, and it costs money. The problem is not that explain what to me or call me some instructions on how to use it. But anyway, I'll try what he did not pursue the robbers.

Madelyn S said...

Different prices for identical or similar influences the cost of producing the article. If the costs are reduced, the price is lower. In addition, if there is something wrong, there will be a better price. Sometimes there is an additional volume discount.

davidmi7... said...

Unless this activity is regulated by the government (the telephone company, for example) who are demanding what they want from each sale of products and can. If I wanted to sell could cheaply, for $ 1000 and nobody could stop. It is not said until you are what is included, is that you ask. You can continue if you wish, but will probably lose if they can prove they were intentionally deceived.

presiden... said...

Christ after his money tables above.

David said...

Do not hesitate to make much sense.

Scanless... said...

so it depends on the item or service that you speak ...

Post a Comment